Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Challenge #99 - Light Blue & Brown

Hello sassy friends and welcome to our new challenge. We're at challenge #99 and gearing up for a big celebration next week as we hit our 100th challenge. It's one you won't want to miss. So make sure you check back next week.

Before we get to the details of this week's challenge, let's see who our lucky winner is...

It's Elizabeth H.  Congratulations, Elizabeth. All you have to do to claim your $5 gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl's shop is email Sassy Cheryl and she will get you all set. Enjoy your new digis!

Sassy Jeni (aka Flip Flop) set the challenge theme for this week and it's Light Blue and Brown.... a fun color combination to work with.  Here's what Sassy Jeni and the Sassy gals have created for some inspiration.














Whew... there's a lot of sassiness on this page... along with a lot of inspiration. We do hope that you will join us this week. There's a $5 gift certificate for one lucky person. All of our rules are listed on this page. They are easy to follow. Most importantly, follow Jeni's theme, link up below and have fun!








www.sassycherylsdigis.com (Digi Stamp Shop)
www.sassycherylsillustrations.com (Illustration Shop)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Elizabeth! Just drop me an email and I'll get that credited to your account.

    Another great week of fabulous creations girls. Great challenge pick Jeni! Can't wait to see what everyone creates!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love blue and brown as a combination, so this one's going to fun. I'm totally bummed that I'm going to be in Colorado for the 100th challenge and won't be able to participate(unless you want to give me a heads up so I can make my card this week).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sassettes I am lovin this weeks cards. Too Stinkin' Cute! Congrats Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a little stumped at first on this one. After a quick shopping spree I came up with this one. Thanks for the fun color combo, Jeni!

    Congrats on the win, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this challenge as soon as I saw it! This has long been one of my favourite colour combinations. Smiles.
    And of course, you know how very happy I am to be taking part in this challenge with my first creation in my new home! And of course it had to be a Sassy Cheryl Card didn't it? Hehe.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!It has almost been 100 challenges!! How exciting Sassy Gals, looking forward to next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work by the DT as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to everyone who played along in this weeks challenge. Hope to see you next week for our big 100th challenge celebration. Lots of great prizes and giveaways!
    See you there!

    ReplyDelete