Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Challenge #64 - Get Krafty!

Hi Sassy friends! And, welcome to a new week and a new challenge. Our Sassy Jeni (aka Ms. Flip Flop) gets to hostess our challenge this week and she's got a fun one in store for us... perhaps it's something you never even thought to try before.

Before we get to those details, our lucky randomly-chosen winner of our last challenge is.....




lucky Nora!!  Congrats to you, Nora. Just email Sassy Cheryl to arrange for your $5 gift certificate to Sassy Cheryls' shop. She's waiting to hear from you. Happy shopping! We are looking forward to seeing what you get to select. And, thanks so much to Nora and everyone for playing along with us this past week.

So, Sassy Jeni wants us to get Krafty.. that means color up the image that you printed on Kraft paper. Yes, even the Sassy gals were a bit skeptical about trying this technique, but as it turns out, we loved the results!  Here's what Jeni and the Sassy team have put together as inspiration.

















 














All of the details of these lovely colored projects are at the sites of our sassy gals.. so you can find out more if you visit them.

Come and join us in our challenge this week. Just create your project using Kraft paper AND a SASSY CHERYL IMAGE. Use any coloring product you like! Other than that, our rules are quite simple, and are listed to the right of this post.Link up here with Mr. Linky back to your blog or online gallery.

Have a fantastic week, sassy friends. Don't forget, one lucky person will be randomly selected for a $5 gift certificate to her shop.

See you then!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nora!!!!!!!! Isn't it just the best thing ever to WIN!!!!

    Wow ladies. These cards are AMAZING! I just love the look of the images on the 'kraft' paper. Beautiful! Simply blown away by these stunning cards.

    Come play along with us girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards ladies! Who knew that coloring on craft paper could look like this. I'm totally impressed. Sorry I won't be home to play along, but I'll be trying this technique out in the future I promise you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards, each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls I have never ever coloured onto Kraft before! This looks amazing!
    I have some kraft card somewhere now I just have to get my dust old brain to actually work out where it is! lol!
    And I have to nose around your blogs and see what you all used to colour with! hahaha!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this challenge...was so much fun and I love the way the colors change. Thanks for all the beautiful inspiration girls. Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I been really thick..What is Kraft paper?...Brown paper?..Is this something just in the USA..sorry....sure people will say "what she does not know" - but I honestly do not
    Ashamed - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. jeni.....i got to tell ya dear ths took some thought!!! i would have never thought of that on my own but i like the results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I gave it a try. Never would have thought to try it but I love a good challenge.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the win, Nora! Fabulous DT samples, ladies. This was a fun challenge and a technique that I will use again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great DT cards! You make it all looks so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone has such great cards. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun challenge-one I would have never tried on my own! Coloring on the kraft paper, was definately a different experience. I used my copic pens, and then brightened the colored image up with a bit of woodless colored pencils and some stickles. Fun! Thanks-enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun challenge and beautiful inspiration from the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete