Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Challenge #22, Winner of #21 and Let's Stump Sassy Cheryl

Hello Sassy friends, and welcome to our last challenge for the month of July. We've got lots going on today, so grab a cup of something, sit a bit, and make plans to join us in this week's special challenge 'cause we're ending the month of July with a bang!

First, our winner of last week's challenge. So many adorable entries and we appreciate all of our Sassy friends playing along. Unfortunately, we can only pick one..and that special person is...

Simone R. - please contact Sassy Cheryl to arrange for your gift certificate. Congratulations, Simone!

Now on to our special challenge... it's...
Let's stump Sassy Cheryl!

The Sassy Gals have been working diligently behind the scenes to stump our boss, Sassy Cheryl. Sassy Cheryl claims that she can tell which design team member made a particular card by just looking at it. So, we are putting Sassy Cheryl to the test. Using the challenge criteria "Thinking of You", set by our lovely and talented, Sassy Ann, the DT has created these lovelies.



As you can see, each snippet in our collage is numbered 1 through 11 to correspond to our 11 team members.

And, here's Sassy Cheryl's guesses...

1. Cathy
2. Jackie
3. Alina
4. Tracy
5. Kim
6. Heather
7. Judy
8. Ann
9. Dawn
10. Peggy
11. Jodi

So, what do you think?  Did Sassy Cheryl guess correctly???

Want to play along? It's easy... just enter our challenge for this week. Use a Sassy Cheryl image and the challenge criteria "Thinking of You". Link up your post at our challenge page using Mr. Linky. Then take a look at Sassy Cheryl's guess... is she right? Or is she wrong? Just tell us what you think by leaving a comment on the challenge page..then you'll get an extra entry in our random draw this week if you've guessed right. To recap: participate in the challenge and get one entry... participate and guess correctly to coordinate with Cheryl's guess, get another entry.

The winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to Sassy Cheryl's shop! How cool is that? That's a lot of shopping for fun, whimsical images.

Here's a bigger picture of the cards this week.







 







If you visit the DT members' blogs it will give you an idea of their style...
Peggy

If you have questions about how this works, please just drop us a line. We'll do everything we can to help.

Thanks so much Sassy friends!


17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Hope I guessed correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful, Ladies!
    Cheryl, I won't say anything, not yet!LOL!

    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT cards! I think I have a few figured out, but i need to look some more. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know one for sure but the rest I'm stumped. I guess I'll be taking a closer look this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok...after much deliberation and crossing out of names and hitting the back button ALOT...I'm going to have to disagree with some of Sassy Cheryl's list. I hope it's okay to disagree with the owner. ;)

    Here's my list:

    #1 Kim
    #2 Judy
    #3 Alina
    #4 Jodi
    #5 Tracy
    #6 Cathy
    #7 Jackie
    #8 Peggy
    #9 Dawn
    #10 Heather
    #11 Ann

    But ALL of them were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck Cheryl. I'm still working on my guesses...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I'm sorry to say, I think Cheryl is incorrect on some of her guesses.

    Thanks for making it extra fun this week.

    Great job everyone on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been here long enough to even try to guess who did what card, all I know is everyone did a super fantastic job. I think Cheryl is right...we all seem to settle into a style. Sometimes it layout and sometimes how we color. Mine I think is layout, I'm very tailored and when I do step out and do frufru it usually has a tailored look with frufru added!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of the cards are great. I suspect Sassy Cheryl did not get all of them correct. I think you may have stumped her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see the results of Sassy Cheryl's abilities. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, I have officially been stumped. I think you all card styles just to blow our minds. LOL

    Her goes My Guesses:

    1. Dawn
    2. Cathy
    3. Alina
    4. Jodi
    5. Judy
    6. Heather
    7. Kim
    8. Jackie
    9. Christie
    10. Peggy
    11. Ann
    If you didn't stump Cheryl, you did me. lol

    Good luck everyone

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the cards are wonderful. Wish I had time to do some serious studying of styles, but I'm entertaining a 3 year old this week and trying to keep him from getting homesick. I'm going to vote with Cheryl though, and hope she knows her Team.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the cards are great....very hard to guess, but my list is different from Cheryl's list

    #1 Cathy
    #2 Judy
    #3 Alina
    #4 Heather
    #5 Jody
    #6 Jackie
    #7 Kim
    #8 Peggy
    #9 Dawn
    #10 Tracy
    #11 Ann

    oops looks like I entered my link twice..sorry hope you can correct

    ReplyDelete
  15. The List from Cheryl is wrong.
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  16. this DT is so fab! but I dont think Cheryl's list is right...pretty sure she has the wrong card for Cathy, Jackie...and Dawn...maybe LOL...going to hopefully get a card done tonight (-:

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm going to guess Cheryl got it right - I think I'd have more chance of getting it right this way.

    ReplyDelete