Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lots of Challenge Information

Hello and happy Tuesday to all of our special Sassy Cheryl fans! You guys really loved Dawn's challenge last week with her photo inspiration. Thanks so much for playing along with us.

Before we get to our challenge this week, we have to announce the winner of our last challenge. According to our special buddy, Mr. Random.Org, it's number 14....


and that's....Elizabeth. Congratulations and happy coloring Elizabeth! Please contact Sassy Cheryl to arrange for your $5 gift certificate to her store.

For our challenge this week, our Sassy talented hostess Dawn has put together a sketch for us to follow. Sketches are always lots of fun and here's what Ms. Dawn has created.


Pretty straightforward, don't you agree?  That layout is perfect for any image at Sassy Cheryl's and begs for embellishments.  Here's what our talented design team has put together for some inspiration...

















So grab your Sassy Cheryl image, coloring tools and craft supplies and join us. You might be the lucky winner of a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Sassy Cheryl's store.

Happy coloring everyone!

26 comments:

  1. Wow. . . . Again, ladies. Simply incredible creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such awesome cards. I havent' got time right now to leave some luv on all of your blogs, but know I'm sending it. I'm CASEing the graduation card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are wonderful, ladies!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another week of fabulous cards ladies!!! You are always such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Elizabeth! Fun sketch, Dawn. Great samples, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work by the DT AGAIN. :) I hope to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic creations ladies of the DT!! Thank you very much, that I've won this week. I'm very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was crusin the gallery at scs and came across Dawn's card. Then I came over to sassy cheryl's challenge. Loved all the cards and decided to enter the challenge. Entering challenges is new to me. I had a fun time putting my card together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry I did not use a sassy cheryl's image. Guess I can't join in the challenge after all. I did not notice this info untill I entered my card.

    Some challenges image does not have to be from the store site. Guess I need to read carefully before entering-Sorry Again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did a card with Paint the Town. Fun image as she can be painting so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the sketch and had to make a card.
    Hugs
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats to Elizabeth! and holy moley - what fantastic things from the DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic cards, love the sketch
    Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards again this week ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Posting my card for this week's challenge! Crossing my fingers that I'm the random number!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really enjoyed the challenge this week...the DT of course gave plenty of inspiration - their creations are just gorgeous. Looking forward to the next one =o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOPS...please delete my entry #11....hit wrong link. Sorry. Enjoyed this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for letting me play again this week. :) Great job on all the cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Girls
    first time playing now i have some of there brill images, luv em, great sketch, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great sketch this week and the DT did a good job: fabulous cards.
    Hugs José

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Sketch this week and the Design team has just rocked this challenge as always. Great Job everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A great sketch and i make the card and put him on my blog.
    Great Bep

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you ladies for all the wonderful comments on the DT cards and your participation! You guys ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hallo,
    nice sketch.....i don´t find were did i post it...

    here is my card

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  25. Whahoooo!! I got my card in time. LOL This sketch is the cutest!!!

    Hugs~
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete