Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sassy Tuesday Time - Challenge #9 and our winner of #8

Hello Sassy followers and welcome to our 9th challenge.  Before we get to this week's challenge, we've got just a bit of business to take care of and that's to announce our winner of our random draw from last week's challenge....



Number 12 is Lisa G.  Congratulations Lisa! Please contact Sassy Cheryl to arrange for your gift certificate. Happy coloring.

Judy is our hostess again, and she has put together a fun challenge.. just use your Sassy Cheryl image as the main part of your card, color any image any colors you wish, use any sketch layout you'd like, but leave all of the rest white.. So it's a "white-on-white" theme and that means you can't use colored designer papers, ribbons, embellishments, etc.  Only white this time!

Here's some inspiration from the talented Sassy gals.










 












 









Using the white on white theme that Judy put together for us this week, just use a Sassy Cheryl image to create your card or 3D paper project. Link up your creation here with Mr. Linky (see our post of April 13th if you are unsure....or drop us a line). You may combine our challenge with other challenges if you wish, as long as you use a Sassy Cheryl image and the weekly challenge criteria.

Most importantly...have fun with the Sassy Gals!


14 comments:

  1. what an unusual challenge, this is a first for me, I was like what, lol. then I saw the dts cards and wow, thats an awesome look, i cant wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS LADIES! You always amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !!!! Fantastic challenge ladies.........I ran out of time last week but so want to try this great challenge.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, awesome new challenge! Second, yay me I won last weeks! (thank goodness they are random...the cards entered are always amazing!) xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I've never seen a challenge like this one before. My hat is off to Judy, who came up with this fantastic idea!

    Second, as always, your DT impressed the bejeezies out of me. Fantastic work, girls!!!

    I hope to play later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this challenge. Your cards are ALL amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge to use white. Tried my best.....not that easy! Cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge, I loved it!! The DT cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful challenge. Kudos to Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge! The DT did an awesome job with their cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was such a challenging challenge this week. Never thought it would be so difficult to only use one color....let alone white! All you guys had amazing cards. I enjoyed looking at all of them. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this challenge. Who knew all white could look so pretty. The DT outdid themselves this weeks. Really amazing cards ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy that I got time to play along this week! Great challenge! DT have some amazing cards, as always!

    ReplyDelete